The SICE TyS Group has a Corporate Compliance Program in force, focusing on the promotion of a real ethical corporate culture, and underlining its commitment to compliance and respect of current legislation.
In this regard, the SICE TyS Group is acting clearly and actively in the fight against crime in the corporate activities which it carries out, having implemented resources technical, organizational, staff, monitoring and control, as well as an appropriate penalty system to try to avoid any type of offences or unlawful acts in its business activity.
In this context and to achieve this objective, the SICE TyS Group has internally published the following mandatory documents for all staff, also required for all partners, suppliers and/or associates:
- ACS Industrial General Protocols:
- Framework Protocol
- Regulatory Compliance Protocol
- Protocol for Reporting Suspected Irregular Activities
- Corporate Defence Procedure Activation Protocol
- Protocol on Training of Professionals in Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Statute of the Legal Compliance Body - Protocol on the profile, expertise and organic location, of Legal Compliance Body, Corporate Compliance Officer and the Corporate Compliance Delegate
- Protocol for Core Policies
- Catalogue of Forbidden Conducts and Expected Behaviours
- Code of Conduct for Business Partners
- Protocol for Compliance with Competition Standards
- Corporate Due Diligence Protocol regarding Human Rights
- Information Security Protocol
- Crime Prevention Plan, with its attached documents:
- Criminal, Anti-bribery Compliance and Behaviours Against to the Defence of the Competition Policy
- IT Code of Conduct
- Protocol on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Anticorruption Protocol
- Protocol on Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
- Protocol on Confidential Information ans Sensitive Commercial Information Treatment
- Protocol on Private Data Protection
- Protocol on Environmental Protection
- Policy on Prevention, Detection and Intervention against Workplace Mobbing.
The design of the Corporate Compliance Program contains and applies some best practices for preventing criminal and competitive risks, promoting ethical corporate behavior aligned with the requirements of the Criminal Code, Competition Regulations and other applicable legislation in force.
Any person who is aware or legitimately suspicious about any type of unlawful act or offence can disclose this through the following email address: email@example.com or the postal address Canal de Formulación de Denuncias,SICE TyS Group, Calle de la Granja, 72, (Pol. Ind.) - 28108 Alcobendas. Madrid. Spain. or the voicemail: +34 918 20 52 85
The previous disclosure systems can also be used as a resource to resolve any questions referring to the Corporate Compliance Program itself.