Moyano Telsa is the company resulting from the merger of Sistemas Radiantes Moyano, S. A. and TELSA Instalaciones de Telecomunicaciones y Electricidad, S. A. in 2017.
Moyano Telsa belongs to the SICE TyS group (integrated in ACS) and the merger of MOYANO and TELSA aims at growing within the Telecommunications field in which both companies are already strongly consolidated.
Since 1960 MOYANO manufactures antennas, telecommunication towers and associated services and has notably been involved in the early telecommunications development in Spain.
TELSA is engaged, since 1967, in the Engineering and Integration of Communications and Electricity Solutions and specializes in structured cabling, electrical works and security and public address (PA) systems.
In 2017, Moyano Telsa continues its growth and brings innovative solutions to the telecommunications sector.
The company has installed at various railway administrations:
- More than 240 interlocks
- More than 350 Km of traffic management via radio
- More than 700 Level Crossing Protection systems, with Interlocked (SBE) or Automatic (SBA) Half-Barriers
- More than 65 Level Crossing Protection systems by light - acoustic signalling (S.L.A.).
- More than 70 Level Crossing Protection systems with pedestrian signalling
- More than 15 stations with installation of MT / OT system.